Landlord strip-out and ‘shell & core’ works at the Friars Square Shopping Centre in Aylesbury for Rockspring Property UK; T&B‘s first project with this client and within the shopping centre.
Works were undertaken to the 3-floors & basement / 21,000sq.ft retail unit for incoming tenants Next Plc and comprised:
• £600,000 / 18-week construction programme
• Design and build landlord shell & core works for Rockspring Property
• Strip-out including breaking out original screed and M&E services isolation
• Formation of new openings including new 60m2 roof light void
• Structural steelwork and reinforcement works
• Preparation and installation of incoming services including sprinklers and fire alarm etc.
• Formation of lift shaft through slab spanning 4-floors from basement
• Installation of new batten and board raised timber flooring
• Fire compartmentalisation works throughout the unit
• Erection of 2-hour fire rated hoarding