T&B were employed to undertake the extensive refurbishment and fit-out works to form 6No luxury apartments at the Grade II Listed Manor House which is owned by the Trinity Hospice.
Located in Clapham, Trinity Hospice is the UK’s oldest hospice, founded in 1891, that provides specialist services free of charge for those who need them in the community. Income form the private residential investment will go towards supporting the charity.
- £1,100,000 / 28 week construction programme
- Formation of 6No luxury apartments for private residential market
- Works carried out to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors of the Grade II Listed property
- Minor remodelling works to form new layout
- Installation of new kitchens and bathrooms
- Extensive M&E services upgrade and installation
- New flooring, ceiling, joinery and period works
- Works to communal areas
- Full high-quality decoration throughout
- Comprehensive external envelope works including stonework repairs
- Overhaul refurbishment of windows