Transformation of communal parts at this prestigious mansion block located in Marble Arch, West London…
T&B were employed to carry out internal refurbishment works of 2 reception areas and communal parts of this 5 storey block containing 127 private apartments.
- Complete redecoration of reception areas and communal corridors
- Design and installation of bespoke reception desk
- Replacing existing carpets, hessian wall coverings and lighting
- New staff toilet facilities in reception area and installation of disabled ramp
- Upgraded M&E services including new entry phone and alarm system
- A pilot scheme was first been created so residents could decide on colour schemes, flooring and lighting options.
We worked closely with the managing agents Cluttons and an interior designer to achieve the high-end re-design that the residents were looking for and kept close liaison with the Residents Association and the 24 hour Devonport porters to deliver this scheme on time and within budget to the delight of the client.
“John and his team have done an excellent job. I am really pleased with the way in which they have undertaken the pilot corridor scheme. Very tidy, efficient and well organized with no problems. I have personally asked for John and his team to do the works because of the job they have done and the way they have done it.”