Ska rated design and build fit-out works at mews building forming welfare facilities for UCL’s contractors.
Following on from our recent UCL scheme at Camley Street, T&B were employed on a design and build basis to fit-out the basement, ground and first floors of an existing mews building creating welfare and office facilities for UCL’s contractors working across their property portfolio.
Working alongside T&B’s design partner Bissett Adams Architects and client project managers MACE, we successfully delivered the 22 week construction programme which included:
- Design & Build / £850,000 / 22 week construction programme
- Fit-out works to basement, ground and first floors
- Formation of offices, induction area, WCs, changing and shower facilities
- Installation of Triton damp proofing system and fire compartmentalisation
- Formation of new metal stud partitions and new doors throughout
- Installation of suspended lay-in grid and MF ceilings
- New IPS and cubicle installations to form washroom facilities
- Extensive M&E installation including access control, fire and intruder alarms
- Removal of external plant and extensive roof works
- Vinyl flooring and full decoration throughout
- New external bike shelter and racks
- Achieved Ska rating award