CAT-A fit-out to 10,000sq.ft ground floor office space at Cambridge Research Park.
T&B were employed by Workman LLP to undertake the strip-out and fast track CAT-A fit-out to 10,000sq.ft ground floor office space on the Cambridge Research Park for private investor Zurich Assurance / Threadneedle Investments.
- £250,000 / 6 week programme
- 10,000sq.ft ground floor office space
- Strip-out of existing partitions, kitchenette, fixtures and fittings
- Extensive M&E services upgrade
- New Rockfon suspended ceilings and Modulyss floor coverings
- Complete redecoration throughout
- New bespoke American Oak veneer internal doors
- Removal of dormant plant from roof
- Installation and upgrade of bespoke external aluminium doors
- Full refurbishment of toilets including new cubicle systems, floors and wall tiles