Conversion of existing offices into 4no. two bedroom apartments in Bishopsgate, London E1.
T&B were employed to strip-out and convert existing offices located in close proximity to Liverpool Street Station into high-end private residential apartments for Bishopsgate Institute; a cultural institute located near Spitalfields Market and London’s Liverpool Street Station.
- £500k / 33 week construction programme
- Tight access and constraints of ‘The City’
- Asbestos removal and complete strip-out and minor demolition
- Installation of new metal stud partitions to form additional space
- Installation of designed kitchens and bathrooms
- Full M&E services installation
- New acoustic wood flooring along with carpet and tile floor coverings
- External refurbishment and repairs
- New utility services into property
- Removal of old access and formation of communal staircase
- Installation of smoke ventilation and fire alarm system